You can see by our demo website the Music Maker theme works.
These 6 tips fix 99% of website problems.
What to Do:
1. ) Deactivate All Plugins Except Easy Digital Downloads
2. ) Clear Cache Plugins, Deactivate Cache Plugins, & Clear Your Browser Cache
3. ) Update WordPress, Plugins, & the Music Maker Theme
4. ) Double Check Tutorials
6. ) Server Loading Issues? . . . If Yes, Contact Your Website Host
Test each suggestion above. Support responses can take 48 hours.
If something on your website is not working properly that is built into the theme, try each one of the suggestions below.
1. Turn All Plugins Off Except Easy Digital Downloads
WordPress plugins are the #1 cause of website problems.
Action: Turn off all plugins except Easy Digital Downloads, refresh your site, and check the issue.
If this fixes the problems, start activating the plugins to see which plugin is causing the problem and remove the plugin.
2. Deactivate Cache Plugins & Clear Cache
Common cache plugin problems:
- Checkout page appearing empty
- Beat download links not working after buying
- Website changes not appearing live
- Customizer changes not working
- Adding to cart issues
Action: Clear the plugin cache and deactivate all plugins except Easy Digital Downloads
3. Update WordPress, Plugins, & Music Maker Theme
Make sure these 3 things are up to date, because new releases usually fix WordPress bugs.
4. Missed Something in the Tutorials?
Double check the tutorial to make sure you followed all the steps. Common issues below:
- Missing Style.css Error
- Customer Email Notifications Do Not Work
- My Homepage Banner Won’t Show
- Beat Store Audio Player Doesn't Work
- Beat Store Tab is Missing in WordPress ( Can’t Add Beats )
- WordPress Upload Limit Issues
- MP3 Upload Error
6. Having Server Issues?
Server issues aren't usually caused by the Music Maker theme, but by your website host.
Contact your website host for help. Related articles:
Uploading Files & Limits
- File Upload Limit Issue
- Upload Large Files to Your Server Through FTP
- Error Message: Sorry, this file type is not permitted for security reasons.
Payments & Emails
Features Not Working
- Internal Server Error
- Connection Timed Out
- Error Establishing a Database Connection
- Custom Post Type 404 Errors
- Beat Genres or Beat Categories Links Don't Work
- "Free Download" Button Doesn't Work
- The "Buy" Button Missing?
- Buy Button - Redirect to Checkout Page
- iPage Checkout Page Issues
- Fix Floating Widget Content
- Product Page Missing Buy Button
- How to Hide or Show Comments
Is the Problem Fixed?
If none of the tips above help, please take a look at the typical issue list below. If you don't find what you are looking for there, maybe a simple Google Search will help with the problem.