You can see by our demo website the Music Maker theme works.
If you are having a problem, we have suggestions below. Try each suggestion one by one and check out the issue.
1. Turn All Plugins Off Except Easy Digital Downloads
Another WordPress plugin may be causing a problem.
So turn off all plugins except Easy Digital Downloads, refresh your site, and check the issue.
If this fixes the problems, start activating the plugins to see which plugin is causing the problem and remove the plugin.
2. Missed Something in the Tutorials?
Double check the tutorial to make sure you followed all the steps. Common issues below:
- Missing Style.css Error
- Customer Email Notifications Do Not Work
- My Homepage Banner Won’t Show
- Beat Store Audio Player Doesn't Work
- Beat Store Tab is Missing in WordPress ( Can’t Add Beats )
- WordPress Upload Limit Issues
- MP3 Upload Error
3. Cache Plugins Issues
Cache plugins have been known to cause site issues.
Clear the plugin cache and deactivate all plugins except Easy Digital Downloads.
4. Update WordPress & All Plugins
Make sure WordPress and all your plugins are up to date.
6. Having Server Issues?
Server issues aren't usually caused by the Music Maker theme, but by your website host.
- 500 Internal Server Error or Internal Server Error
- “Free Download” Button Doesn’t Work – I Get an Error Message
Is the Problem Fixed?
If none of the tips above help, please take a look at the typical issue list below. If you don't find what you are looking for there, maybe a simple Google Search will help with the problem.