Adding a SoundCloud player to a blog post or static page is easy.
1. Visit the SoundCloud page of the audio file you want to embed into your website. Click share button under the audio player.
2. Click the embed tab and select the type of player you want to embed.
3. Copy the embed code. Do not select the WordPress option.
4. Paste the code you copied from SoundCloud into your blog post or static page. Make sure you have the “Text” tab selected when pasting the code. The text tab is for html.
You can go back to the visual tab once you add the code.
5. Make any other changes to your post and publish it. The audio player should appear like the audio player below.