You can make test payments to test out the beat buying process.
1. In WordPress click Settings under Beat Store on the sidebar.
2. Click the Payment Gateways tab at the top of the page.
- Next check the Test Payment option next to Payment Gateways.
- Click Save Changes.
A Test Payment option has now been added to your shopping cart checkout page.
When making a test purchase on your site, select Test Payment option. Enter your email address if it isn’t already in the email input field and enter the first name.
Click your checkout button and you will be directed to the purchase receipt page. You will see the beat file download link and you will also receive a confirmation email of the purchase.
Please Note: Remember to turn off the Test Payment option when you are ready to launch or people will be able to download your beats for free.
- Customer Email Notifications Do Not Work
- My shopping cart keeps appearing blank. This can be an issue with a cache plugin. Check out How to Troubleshoot Website Problems
- How to Prevent the Buy Button on the Single Beat Page From Going Directly to the Checkout Page