In this tutorial I will show you how to create a Frequently Asked Questions page using the FAQ toggle shortcode.
Users of the Music Maker theme 2.16 and above should follow this tutorial.
Create a FAQ Page
- In WordPress click Add New under Pages on the sidebar.
- Enter a page title. You can call it FAQs, Frequently Asked Questions, or what ever you like.
- With the Visual tab selected in WordPress, click the ( ? ) question mark icon, and enter the question you want to answer. Example: What are leased beats?
- The text inserted will look something like this:
- Insert the answer to the question between the ] [ brackets.
The text in between the brackets will be hidden until the FAQ is clicked.
- Repeat step 3 & 4 to add more FAQs.
- Optional: Add meta description.
- Optional: By default, this page will include a sidebar. If you would like to make it a full width page and not include the sidebar, in the Page Attributes box, select the Full Width template under Template.
- Click the Publish button to make the page live.
The page is now live. Check out this article if you would like to add the link to your navigation menu.