This tutorial will show you how to create a FAQ page.
How to Create the FAQ Page
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Enter a page title.
Example: FAQs, Frequently Asked Questions, etc.
- With the Visual tab selected in WordPress click the question mark icon.
- Enter the question you want to answer. Example: What are leased beats?
- The text inserted will look something like this:
- Insert the answer to the question between the ] [ brackets.
- The text in between the brackets will be hidden until the FAQ is clicked.
- Repeat these steps to add more FAQs.
- Under Page Attributes select Full Width.
- Add meta description. What is a meta description?
- Select if you would like to allow comments.
- Click Publish or Update
Add FAQ to Navigation Menu
- Go to Menus
- Click Pages
- In the Pages box select the page you created.
- Click Add to Menu
- Drag the page name into the order you prefer.
- Click Save Menu