In this tutorial I will show you how to create a Frequently Asked Questions page using the FAQ toggle shortcode.
Users of the Music Maker theme 2.16 and above should follow this tutorial.
Create a FAQ Page
1. In WordPress click Add New under Pages on the sidebar.
2. Enter a page title. You can call it FAQs, Frequently Asked Questions, or what ever you like.
3. With the Visual tab selected in WordPress, click the ( ? ) question mark icon, and enter the question you want to answer. Example: What are leased beats?
4. The text inserted will look something like this:
Insert the answer to the question between the ] [ brackets.
The text in between the brackets will be hidden until the FAQ is clicked.
5. Repeat step 3 & 4 to add more FAQs.
6. Optional: Add meta description.
7. Optional: By default, this page will include a sidebar. If you would like to make it a full width page and not include the sidebar, in the Page Attributes box, select the Full Width template under Template.
8. Click the Publish button to make the page live.
The page is now live. Check out this article if you would like to add the link to your navigation menu.