You can add a second menu to your site in the footer. Adding the footer menu is optional.
The footer menu is discussed at the 4:45 mark in the video.
How to Add the Footer Menu
1. In WordPress click Menus on the sidebar under Appearance.
2. On the Menus page click the Create a New Menu link.
3. Enter a menu name in the Menu Name input field. Name it Footer Menu or something similar. Click Create Menu button on the right.
4. Now in the Pages box on the left, check all the pages you would like to add to the footer menu and click Add to Menu. Limit the amount of links you add to the footer menu. Drag and rearrange the links in the order you would like them to appear in the footer.
5. In the lower part of the menu box under Menu Settings check Footer Menu.
6. Click the Save Menu button on the right.
Check out your live website to make sure the links appear properly.
Footer Menu Notes:
- Limit the number of links you add to the footer so it doesn't break into 2 or 3 lines.
- Do no stack link into drop down menus, they will not work in the footer.