The homepage banner carousel can display up to 8 different image banners.
How to Activate Homepage Banners to Show
1. In WordPress click on Theme Options under Appearance on the sidebar.
2. In the Options Panel, under General click Show Homepage Banner in the drop down menu.
3. Click the Save Options button at the bottom right of the page. Now add some banners.
How to Add Homepage Banners
Banner Size: 940 x 350 pixels. ( Sample Image )
Step by Step Instructions
1. In WordPress Click Add New Banner under Home Banners on the sidebar.
2. Enter the banner name into the title field.
3. Click the Add Image link in the image box to upload your banner image. Image dimensions: 940 x 350 pixels.
4. Optional: Enter a banner headline and sub-headline. If you enter text into these boxes, the text will appear over the uploaded banner image.
5. Optional: Enter a banner link. Link each banner individually by entering a web address into the banner link field.
6. Click the Publish or Update button to make your changes live.
Homepage Banner FAQs
– Can I change the banner image size? Not unless you know how to code yourself.
– Can I make the homepage banner a video or Flash? No.
– Can I use another banner carousel script or plugin? Not unless you know how to code.
– Are there any other banner animation options available besides slide? No.
– Compress banner images to help improve the loading time of your website.
– Banner Customization: Homepage Banner CSS Tips & Tricks
Common Banner Problems
– If your banners do not display, check out My Homepage Banner Doesn’t Display.
– For the homepage banners to appear you must select the “Show Homepage Banner” option in the options panel under the General tab.
– Missing a box on the add new banner page? Check out the screen options.