The site map template allows you to create a page with all your website’s links on it.
How to Create a Site Map Page
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Enter a page title.
- Leave the content area empty.
- Select if you would like to allow comments.
– Disable comments is recommended.
- Under Page Attributes select Site Map
- Click Publish
Add Sitemap to Navigation Menu
- Go to Menus
- In the Pages box select the Site Map page you created.
- Click Add to Menu
- Click Save Menu
If you are looking for an XML site map to submit to search engines, checkout this post.